Depth study of anatomy has been a critical step for any great artist, since Michelangelo and Leonardo to the best comic artist of today.
This app allows artists to display the skeletal and muscular system through highly detailed 3D anatomical models. The shape of each bone and muscle will be clear and understandable.
An essential tool for any artist to use alongside the best artistic anatomy books.
HIGHLY DETAILED ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Skeletal System
• Muscular System
• Accurate 3D modeling
• Surfaces of the skeleton with high resolution textures up to 4K
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
• Rotate and Zoom every model in the 3D space
• Division by regions for a clear and immediate visual of each structure
• The muscles are grouped into layers, from the superficial to the deepest
• Visualization of the muscle layers in multi or single mode
• Possibility to hide every single bone or muscle
• Filter feature to hide or display every system
• Intelligent rotation, automatically moves the centre of rotation for easier navigation
• Interactive Pin allow visualization of the term relative to every anatomical detail
• Hide / Show interface, ideal for use on smartphones
• The anatomical terms and the interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The language can be selected directly from the interface of the app
• The anatomical terms can be shown in two languages simultaneously
3D Anatomy for the Artist is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-19. The program can be installed on Android.
3D Anatomy for the Artist (version 1.0.2) has a file size of 211.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.